Create the most perfect (and delicious) Red Bull Vodka Jello shots on earth, for all your drinking needs: parties, tailgates, music festivals, etc.
We all know Red Bull Vodka jello shots will take any party to the next level. With Faster Horses Festival being this past weekend, this was the perfect opportunity to whip up the old classic. For the second year in a row, we brought Red Bull Vodka jello shots with us to share with the homies at our campsite. Read on for the full list of ingredients & instructions on how to make them.
These will make for about 20 jello shots, depending on size of cup. Because I’m making these and transporting them to a music festival, I wanted to put them in disposable self-contained plastic cups with lids. I’ve also seen these done in a typical silicone mold, and they can be popped out and put right on a tray, if you’re serving them at home.
- 1.5 cups of Red Bull (equivalent to 1 12-oz can)
- 1 cup of Vodka
- 1.5 packets of unflavored gelatin powder
Pretty easy, right?
- Prep your cups or mold. If you’re using a mold, lightly grease it with a spray olive oil or Pam. If you’re using disposable containers, simply lay them out so they are ready to be filled!
- Pour 1.5 cups of Red Bull into a medium sauce pan (no heat).
- Sprinkle 1.5 packets of unflavored gelatin right over the top of the Red Bull. Let stand for 2 minutes to allow for the gelatin to start activating
- Turn up your burner to low-medium heat and stir the gelatin mix until it dissolves. Keep stirring to avoid burnt Red Bull chunks
- When the mixture comes to a soft boil, turn the heat off and allow to cool.
- Once cooled, add the vodka!
- Pour into your mold/ cups, and refrigerate for at least 2 hours