Finding the perfect holiday gift for the main men in your life can be super tricky, so let me help you out with my Holiday Gift Guide for Men!
There are so many “him”s in my life! I am very close with my brother, my dad, and yeah, that boyfriend guy I keep around. Each of them has their own hobbies and interests (obvi) but at some point I feel sort of tapped-out on ideas… I have literally been buying my brother birthday and Christmas gifts for over two decades and he hasn’t changed thaaaaat much.
Over the years, I would definitely say I’ve given some damn good gifts to my dudes. For my dad and brother, I usually buy them a thing whereas for my boyfriend, I’m just as likely to buy him an experience that we can do together! I’m one of those “rather spend my money on experiences than things” kinda girl. But really, who doesn’t love a physical reminder (gift) from someone showing how much they love you?! Here is my ‘holiday gift guide for men’, ideas for both experiences and physical gifts 🙂
(Conveniently at various price points to help a sista out ;))
- Monogrammed dopp kit, Nordstrom, $49. In case he forgets his name because he’s so drunk on boys golf weekend.
- Timex Weekender Watch, Target, $60. If your dude doesn’t wear a watch, he should.
- Ugg slippers, Nordstrom, $100. Everyone gets a case of cold feet, and he’s no exception (especially on his wedding day! lol… pun intended). After he puts these on, he’ll stop giving you shit for the 8-year-old Uggs you still throw on to go to the grocery store. So. Comfy.
- Marshall Bluetooth Speaker, Urban Outfitters, $200. Please, for the love of God, don’t buy him a pair of Beats. Also occasionally available at ~Costco~
- Adjustable Weights, Dicks, $250 (on sale!). Everybody wants a buff boyf, fit father, and strong sibling!
- Sports Game… duh! Classic go-to for any sports fan man in your life.
- Adventure. Whether it’s kayaking, hiking, camping, cycling, swimming, etc. – your favorite guy will have a blast enjoying the outdoors with you. Tailor it to his interests & he will love you forever.
- Cooking Class! I did a sushi making class once and learned a whole bunch about the history of sushi and how to make it. It really was a blast. Your dude isn’t into cooking? Book a mixology class instead.
- Music Festival / Concert. Everyone loves to see their favorite band take the stage! Check out how much fun the boyf & I had at Faster Horses Festival!
- Wine tasting. Or beer tasting/brewery tour for the dude whose pallet isn’t so sophisticated yet 😉
There you have it, my holiday gift guide for men. What is something you’re considering gifting to the men in your life this holiday season? Let me know in the comments 🙂