Hi guys! Thanks so much for visiting my site!
My name is Emily Andy and I’m a 20-something living in Michigan. Here’s a pic of me:
I am starting this blog to serve as a creative outlet, as I have an extremely tiresome and analytical day job. My dream is to someday turn it into a full-time venture! Plans are to write about things any twenty-something is going through; life, travel, work, fashion & beauty, home improvements… you name it. Some words to describe me are tall, headstrong, confident, and quick witted.
For partnerships & collaborations, you can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org 🙂
Here are some fun facts about me that you may enjoy:
- I own and ride my very own Harley-Davidson sportster motorcycle (check it out below)
- I have two half-webbed toes on each foot. I didn’t even notice until swimming day at summer camp when I was 6. Ashton Kutcher has the same thing (oh and I’m in love with him)
- I have a white shepherd-golden retriever mix puppy named Kona. I adopted him in November 2016. He’s named after my favorite beer (and everyone thinks he’s a she because his name ends with the letter ‘a’ #sad). You’ll see lots of pics of him the more you stick around!
- I spend my free time imagining new decor for my house. Chip & Joanna are the best on HGTV & I won’t hear otherwise.
- Pinterest and Zillow are my favorite websites.
- My favorite music genres are country & rap. John Mayer is my favorite artist.
- Although I am not the best cook in the world, I’m working on it. Sorry, no foodie pics here. My favorite food has to be avocado, which my boyfriend doesn’t like, because he cray.
- I sponsor an 8-year-old child living in Bolivia. His first name is my last name, so I felt a major connection to him when I decided to sponsor him.
- I’m strangely into etiquette. Emily Post is my girl. I even convinced my company to purchase “The Etiquette Advantage in Business” for my colleagues because their business etiquette was so poor. (update: it’s still pretty bad)
- My family is a group of the coolest human beings on earth. I seriously adore them. We are very close and I travel with them all the time!
Check out my foray into the YouTube world here 🙂